– Key to Smart Products!
The SmartProM is a management project associated to the SmartPro-partnership. Its main propose is to support the Impulse-research projects and help to form a wider network involving research institutions, industies and transfer partners. The management team is actively involved in different areas covering the support regarding general organisation and the implementation of strategic goals assosiated to the FH-Impulse Projects. The SmartPro-partnership stands for sustainably strengthening the demand- and transfer-orientated research and helps intensifying knowledge-based transfer within Aalen University, amongst associated research institutions and with industries of the region Ostwürttemberg.
Establishing and strengthing of the SmartPro partnership structures belongs to the most important duties and responsibilities of the management team. In addition the procedures and measures which are key to development of reciprocal transfer activities within the cooperation network SmartPro and enhancing the universitys research profile lining by auxiallary support for the research projects. Further subsidary tasks regarding networking, mentoring as well as innovation counselling are performed. With respect to central aspects of quality assurance supportive measures are taken in order to ensure successful implementation of the SmartPro partnership.
- Prof. Dr. Dagmar Goll, Spokesperson of SmartPro
- Prof. Dr. Gerhard Schneider, Rector Hochschule Aalen (member of the rectorate)
- Prof. Dr. Volker Knoblauch, Spokesperson of the research core area AMM (Advanced Materials and Manufacturing)
- Prof. Dr. Rainer Börret, Spokesperson of the research core area Photonics
- Dr. Ralf Schreck, Administration, Department Research and Transfer Hochschule Aalen
- Dr. Andreas Ehrhardt, Director of the Aalen Centre for Innovation INNO-Z
- Michaela Eberle, General Director of IHK Ostwürttemberg
- Andrea Hahn (per pro. Rainer Fünfgelder), Business Development Ostalbkreis (Business developer of the regional Economy)
- Dipl.-Ing. Steffen Hachtel, General Director F & G Hachtel GmbH & Co. KG (Representative of a regional company: SMEs)
- Dr. Dirk Sellmer, Vice President Research and Development MAPAL Dr. Kress KG
- Prof. Dr. Marc Kamlah, Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT)
The “FH-Impuls” framework: strong universities of applied sciences providing impulses for the region
Through the SmartPro partnership, Aalen University of Applied Sciences has positioned itself among the best universities of applied sciences in Germany. It is one of ten German universities of applied sciences awarded by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) with five million Euro for initially four years within the program „FH-Impuls“. The main objectives of the program are the sustainable expansion of a regional transfer and cooperation network as well as the development of a distinct research profile.